Sunday, June 2, 2013

Monsters University


Vinylmation set = June 14th
Movie = June 21st

Who doesn't love Pixar? I have been an avid fan of their movies since the first time I saw A Bug's Life and that love has not subdued over time and has only grown! With that being said, I cannot help but share my excitement over the upcoming releases of the Monsters University Vinylmation blind box series and then the movie in the theaters the next week after that!

Looking at the preview for the set and of course not yet seeing the movie, it is very tough to tell which one of the vinyls in this series will ultimately become "must-have" for me as I collect based upon the connection I feel with the characters rather than value. But off the bat, Mike, Sulley and Randall will be proudly displayed in my ever shrinking space for vinyls!

Which ones do you want? Or will you get them all? Case buy or not to case buy? Share your thoughts with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment